About the Role
This position will be responsible for cultivating insights for critical strategic initiatives across Chase Card Services. Analytical, data mining, consumer/data insight, and relationship management experience will be leveraged to help guide analytical discussions across various LOBs / Centers of Excellence and with external analytics vendors. The position will also be responsible for consulting with internal business partners, developing valuable business analytics and driving strategic insights throughout the organization.
- Conduct extensive analytical exercises to support marketing, strategy development, competitive analytics, and investment decision-making
- Manage Card Services relationship with a third-party, analytics vendor
- Understand the nature of the business, including customer behavior, channel strengths and limitations, offer profitability and offer acceptance drivers
- Manage the development and prioritization of marketing models to improve performance of acquisition and existing customer marketing
- Prepare and present analyses and recommendations frequently in verbal and written form to senior leadership teams and a wide audience
BS in a quantitative discipline - Statistics, Math, Finance, Economics, Operations Research, etc.
MS in quantitative discipline or MBA preferred
3+ years of analytical and industry experience in credit card, T&E retail, direct marketing, financial or other consumer orientated businesses, that capture and leverage a large transactional database
2+ years Knowledge of SQL and SAS required.
Strong analytical, technical, and statistical skill. Ability to synthesize/analyze diverse information, develop and recommend strategies, and make decisions
Considerable background in consumer segmentation, customer profiling, and data mining
Excellent written and oral communication skills; possessing the ability to convey complex information - simply and clearly - to senior business leaders
Strong financial and reporting acumen
About the Company
For over 200 years, JPMorgan Chase & Co has provided innovative financial solutions for consumers, small businesses, corporations, governments and institutions around the world.
Today, we're a leading global financial services firm with operations servicing clients in more than 100 countries.
Whether we are serving customers, helping small businesses, or putting our skills to work with partners, we strive to identify issues and propose solutions that will propel the future and strengthen both our clients and our communities.