About the Role
One of Plaid’s key strategic focuses is expansion in the UK & Europe. We are looking for a proven leader, who will report to the Head of Europe, to join our rapidly scaling team in London. In this position, you will be a key senior member of a “startup within a startup” that’s growing the future of fintech for the UK & European markets. You will be responsible for hiring and scaling our full-stack commercial activities (outbound/inbound, evaluation, negotiation, closing) as well as working with other cross-functional teams to help drive the product roadmap and market positioning for Plaid. If you are a self-starter who can wear multiple hats, loves growing a business, and is a fanatic for fintech, there are few more exciting roles than this. Come help Plaid power the next wave of financial freedom via our open banking platform!
- Recruiting, hiring, and developing a world-class sales team to support the revenue targets for the business
- Building and executing on pipeline with new clients and partners to run the end-to-end sales process
- Working in a high-pace, cross-functional environment that is different every day
- Delivering world-class results, while continuously challenging yourself and your team to be more ambitious
- Working with other sales leadership and vertical leads to set direction for your team, sales, and Plaid as a whole
5+ years of experience building and leading high-performing sales teams with a proven track record of success in a similar environment
Excitement for recruiting and a thoughtful approach to team planning and development
A strong track record of negotiating, structuring and executing complex sales agreements
Interest in financial services products and a desire to create strategic relationships that help our customers succeed
About the Company
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.