About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Risk Manager for one of our trusted clients, a leading Swiss financial institution. As part of the Asset Management division of the bank you would be responsible for addressing, escalating and tracking risk management-related issues as well as supervise and assess the level of risk of the products and the adequacy of the respective risk management process.
This would be a temporary position for 6 months with the possibility of a subsequent permanent position.
- Identifying key risk exposures and performance drivers regarding investment/market risk, credit/counterparty risk, performance risk, fiduciary risk, liquidity risk and exposure analysis
- Support the funds structuring activities, liaising with internal clients, drafting respective policies, filings and processes and ensure the implementation, production and delivery of adequate risk reports for Senior Management and the Board.
- Assist management with the evaluation of risk and investment performance across all products
- Mandate further risk analysis and escalation of risks
- You take ownership for the monthly review and analysis of existing and new Multi Asset Class products from a holistic risk management perspective, identify and resolve risk and control issues (market, fiduciary, liquidity, credit, operational, credit/counterparty, reputational, conduct risks)
- You prepare regular reports for the Global and local Senior Management, Head of Risk Management and other stakeholders
At least 5 years experience in a risk management or investment analytics role within asset management or similar
Experience in Market Risk, Counterparty Risk and/or Liquidity Risk
Previous exposure to operational risk topics and processes would be beneficial
Sound knowledge of financial instruments including derivatives
Additional qualifications would be an asset (e.g. CFA, CAIA, FRM or similar)
Full business fluency in English required
About the Company
We are a multinational financial services company founded and based in Switzerland and with our headquarters also based in Switzerland.